- USE FACILITY EQUIPMENT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- MEMBERS 13-17 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT.
- USE EQUIPMENT PROPERLY.
- DO NOT LEAN ON EQUIPMENT, KEEP HANDS AWAY FROM MOVING PARTS.
- USE A SPOTTER WHEN LIFTING, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- REPORT ANY DAMAGE OR MALFUNCTIONING EQUIPMENT TO A STAFF MEMBER.
- DO NOT DROP WEIGHTS OR DUMBBELLS.
- RETURN ALL WEIGHTS AND EQUIPMENT TO THEIR PROPER RACKS AFTER USE.
- WIPE OFF ALL CARDIO EQUIPMENT AND BENCHES AFTER USE.
- NO GLASS CONTAINERS IN WORKOUT AREA.
- NO FOOD IN WORKOUT AREAS.
- PROPER WORKOUT ATTIRE AND FOOTWEAR ARE REQUIRED. (PLEASE REFRAIN FROM WEARING JEWELRY WHILE WORKING OUT)
- ALWAYS BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL TO OTHERS.
- NO FIGHTING IN OR ON PREMISES.
- NO CONSUMING DRUGS OR ALCOHOL OR TOBACCO PRODUCTS ON MONSTER MOUSE FITNESS PROPERTY.
MONSTER MOUSE FITNESS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS
The member agrees to pay either monthly or annual dues, these dues may be paid by automatic credit/debt withdraw, or cash. any monthly payments not received more than 10 days after due date will be charged a $10 late fee. The gym membership may be cancelled by providing written notice in person at Monster Mouse Fitness. If the gym membership contract is cancelled prior to the contract expiration date, the member agrees to pay a cancellation of 3x the monthly membership ($105.00). If the member must cancel due to military services, the member may cancel without paying the cancellation fee.
An active gym membership agreement entitles the member to access Monster Mouse Fitness Facility 24 hours a day 7 days a week.